martedì 20 giugno 2017

Timetable: modification

Timetable: modification

Timetable: modification

According to my timetable (that you can find here), during this last week of June, I should've work on the input validation of betainc. Since a new bug related to this function has been found and, moreover, the actual implementation doesn't accept the "lower" or "upper" tail (as MATLAB do), me and my mentor decided to use this week to start studying how to rewrite betainc (main references will be [1] and [2]) and to use the last part fo the GSoC to actually implement it. In this way, my timetable remain almost identical (I will use July to work on Bessel functions) and I will be able to fix also this problem.

[1] Abramowitz, Stegun "Handbook of Mathematical Functions"
[2] Cuyt, Brevik Petersen, Vendonk, Waadeland "Handbook of Continued Fractions for Special Functions"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento